Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Graduate...




Last weekend Bo graduated from Southern Oregon University. It is amazing to me to think that my little brother; the one I used to call names, the one who's room I used to sneak into when I was scared at night, is old enough to be graduating from college. It was so fun to watch him walk in a long line of other soon-to-be college graduates to his seat and later across the stage to get his diploma. I wonder if he was nervous or thinking, "Wow, how the hell did I pull this one off?" The speakers were surprisingly charming, and inspiring. The weather was great and they even said his name right, which might be the most impressive part of the day. Dad, mom, Doug, Desiree, Rich, and I all got to celebrate with Bo throughout the weekend. In September there will be a family BBQ to continue the party for Bo and his special accomplishment. I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment