Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm back!

It's been over a year since I've posted anything on our family blog. So, for my first post of 2013 I thought I should do a rewind of 2012. Here goes...


Stella at the San Francisco Zoo (Technically Oct. 2011)
Surprise!! Baby #2! 13 weeks
My 30th Birthday! Sift cupcakes and my baby girl
Happy Easter! This was Stella's first Easter Basket and she loved it!
Somewhere around 20 weeks and finally feeling better!
It's a.....girl!
One of my favorite things to do with Stella, baking!
The summer is always so much fun. Hanging out in the backyard with Daddy and Stella.
Stella's second birthday party (August 25th, 2012). It was an Art Party and so much fun!
We painted with q-tips, drew with chalk, made fruit loop necklaces, and painted handprints.
Success!
Love these little frame pics. Stella, Payton, and Delaney.
Stella and Noah.
Ready to pop! A few weeks before baby girl is due.
First photo with Penelope. It was an amazing birth and I'm so glad she's here.
Penelope Love Clark
10-11-12
11:17 p.m.
7 pounds, 6 ounces. 20 inches.
First time meeting each other. Sisters.
Cutest Duck I've ever seen, little Pippa.
Whoo! Whoo! Trick or Treat! Stella's favorite thing to say on Halloween 2012.
Sweet little outfits from Aunt Sharon. 
Pippa's bath time. She loves it...not that you can tell from this photo.
Decorating the tree together. Dora jammies, Nikes, and all.
Family picture. Christmas 2012.
Stella's first gingerbread house
New apron and rain boots for Christmas. Cute outfit too!
The girls after our tree decorating morning.
Packing for our trip to Oregon to see Grandma and Grandpas!
Note that she still has her binky here....she lost it soon after much to her dismay.
Stella on the plane to Oregon. She did great. 


                                                                             2013


Pippa Bear is getting so big. 2 Months old.

Getting chubbier by the minute!
Stella's Minnie Mouse in a Moby. Always copying mommy.
We're loving trips to the park while I am off work. Stella and Samson.
Polk-a-dot sisters. Pippa's face is hilarious. 
Sisters Kissing. One of my favorite photos.
 2012 was an amazing year for our family. We had another baby girl, which is such a blessing. Richard changed jobs and now works for Panera Bread. The timing was right, as Fresh Choice closed, but the schedule is hard. He's still coaching basketball at Santa Rosa High and loving it. Rodney is living with us and is helping Richard with basketball, going to school, working, and playing with the girls! I moved to Sequoia Elementary to do 6th grade and will start back in February. AND, I will finish with my master's degree in Reading and Language this summer (thank the Lord!).

I am excited for what 2013 will have in store for us and hopefully I'll keep up with this blog thing more!



























No comments:

Post a Comment